Digital Account Manager
We are looking for a new member of our team in our Belgrade office for the position of
Digital Account Manager
to join our growing Client Management / Advertising team. The right person for this position loves learning new things, is curious and a problem solver with a passion for all things digital.
The Digital Account Manager role at Four Dots is a hands-on position. The candidate selected for the job will work with our team to facilitate clear communication between key clients and the agency teams depending on the exact project scope.
Accuracy and attention to detail are critical to success. The Digital Account Manager will learn about and help to execute components of each campaign and project.
Some key areas of focus include Performance Advertising, PPC, SEO and Analytics.
- Provide white-glove client service, as the primary contact for all client’s inquiries
- Manage communications between agency teams and clients
- Clearly and concisely transition project requirements and feedback between client and agency
- Understand agency services and process for delivery
- Create and manage project schedules and timelines – keeping it real
- Manage client’s expectations – underpromise and overdeliver – not the other way around
- Act as a client advocate within the agency
- Develop a deep understanding of the client’s business and goals and work to help see those goals achieved
- Provide proactive consultation to guide clients towards the right solution
- Work with a number of different people/roles to complete projects to specs and on time
- Knowledge of Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Digital Advertising principles, and campaign management (Google & Facebook Certifications are a plus)
- Capability to recognize key Google Analytics parameters and understand the importance of audiences and goals management; simply to tell a difference of what works well and what can and should be improved
- Understanding of other digital marketing channels such as SEO, SEM
- Familiarity with web technologies (HTML/JS/CSS…) we don’t expect from you to write any code, just to know what we are talking about, and translate that into human form for the client’s stakeholders
- Excellent (English) written and oral communication skills
- Ability to understand and accurately communicate granular details and high-level goals
- Experience with Excel and PowerPoint (Google Sheets / Slides)
- Must have a genuine passion for achieving client goals and exceeding client expectations
- We started as an SEO agency 10 years ago, and today we are a Full Digital Marketing Agency & SaaS product developer and publisher
- We have offices in Novi Sad (Center), Belgrade (Center), and Sydney
- Our clients are based all over the world and are coming in all shapes and sizes. Primarily we do:
- B2B lead generation (in multiple verticals and industries like Finance, Real estate…)
- Performance Advertising for E-commerce projects
- B2C lead generation
- Mobile User Acquisition
People you will work with on your projects, who are already preparing a warm welcome:
- The responsible Account Management / Performance Advertising team – that you will fit into
- Technical SEO team – that will help you to have a clear picture of all SEO segments/operations
- Data Analytics Experts – who can track everything (even the Mars rover when NASA cannot)
- Team of Content Writers – to provide quality content for the landing pages and sometimes ad copies
Here’s what we’re bringing to the table:
- Cool office space in the Belgrade centre
- Inhabited with friendly experts in their own field, ready to transfer knowledge and help you expand your horizons in digital marketing – Development opportunities
- Working hours are flexible – and don’t worry, we are working in a regular Belgrade timezone
Please send us your CV and cover letter to [email protected] or fill out the form below.
Deadline for applications 25.10.2021.