Medior Web Analyst
We are looking for Medior Web Analyst who will join our team in our Belgrade office
The Medior Web Analyst will be responsible for the implementation & enhancement of web and app analytics; tag management tools and scripts to help clients understand their audiences; enhance their digital user experience, and increase their online conversions.
The Analytics Junior/Intern will be responsible for learning from and supporting our consultants as they implement and eThe Medior Web Analyst will be responsible for the implementation & enhancement of web and app analytics; tag management tools and scripts to help clients understand their audiences; enhance their digital user experience, and increase their online conversions.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Solving complex online marketing tagging & tracking needs, either implementing solutions yourself or guiding client teams as necessary.
- Auditing existing analytics implementations and developing measurement strategies around clients’ business goals.
- Analyzing tracking & attribution discrepancies between ad & analytics platforms.
- Creating web analytics reports, visualizations and reporting dashboards for various clients on a daily, weekly, monthly and/or ad hoc basis.
- Planning and executing implementations of web and app analytics and tag management tools.
What You’ll Learn
- The latest best practices & trends with top-notch tools.
- Useful industry tricks of the trade from our SEO & PPC Experts, which will improve your overall Digital Marketing knowledge.
- How to create automated & interactive reporting dashboards for our Clients.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong understanding of Google Tag Manager & Google Analytics platforms (setup & troubleshooting) is a must.
- Understanding of intermediate marketing principles, business objectives & KPIs.
- 2+ years of experience with Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics, or other Web Analytics tools.
- An eye for details while analyzing and troubleshooting data to identify patterns, trends, and anomalies.
- Proficiency in MS Excel and Google Drive equivalents – Data Manipulation, Analysis, and Presentation
- Web analytics certification or other digital marketing training is a plus.
- Experience with A/B testing is a plus.
- Excellent organizational skills – able to prioritize demands and coordinate a range of tasks and activities.
- The ability to thrive in a collaborative and fast-paced environment.
- Proven written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Positive and willing-to-learn attitude.
Besides getting to do the work we’re passionate about, here are some of our favorite parts about working at Four Dots:
- Growing company with a family feel
- Flexible work environment
- Fun office events and laid-back culture
- Open workspace promoting collaboration and team learning
- Pet-Friendly Office
About Four Dots:
- We started as an SEO agency 9 years ago, and today we are a Full Digital Marketing Agency & SaaS product developer and publisher.
- We have offices in Novi Sad, Belgrade, Hong Kong & Sydney.
- Our clients are based all over the world and come in all shapes and sizes.
- We have also developed four commercial SaaS tools in-house – Dibz, Reportz, Cue and Base.
Please send us your CV and cover letter to [email protected]
Deadline for applications 10.10.2021.