Four Dots helped Crucial Hosting develop and implement a content marketing strategy that increased both number and quality of their inbound links.
- – Client: Crucial Hosting
- – URL: crucial.com.au
- – Industries: web hosting, web services, managed services
Period: December 2013 – December 2015
The team at Crucial Australia came to Four Dots to strengthen their content marketing strategy, improve their backlink portfolio and grow industry authority. As an already an established web hosting service in Australia, Crucial has already had a favorable reputation for the quality of their services. The task for Four Dots was to develop a content strategy that would further position Crucial as a credible Australian service provider involved in the community.
The strategy started showing measurable results after the first quarter of implementation and the collaboration between Four Dots and Crucial continued in a similar direction.
Four Dots approached the case of Crucial Hosting with the greatest attention to detail. After a comprehensive industry research and competitor analysis, Four Dots identified online resources and content forms that Crucial’s target audience engages with. Such a targeted content strategy enabled Crucial to measure results more precisely.
The main objective was to diversify content offering and focus on pieces in different forms. This helped Crucial generate natural and authoritative inbound links.
- – Crucial reached the first page of Google search results for the chosen target keywords in few months
- – Number of inbound links doubled in the first quarter
- – Social media engagements increase by up to 100% per targeted post
- – Backlink portfolio diversification improves domain authority by 20
- – Organic impression share increase
- – Manual penalty revoked
- – Industry Analysis – a detailed research on the target audience’s interests and online behavior;
- – Content Development – production of multiple content forms for the client’s blog in accordance with previously set topics;
- – Content Distribution – identification of industry websites that may be interested in content syndication and outreach;
- – Influencer Outreach – communication and relationship building with top industry influencers.
About the client
Crucial Hosting is one of the leading Australian providers of web hosting services. The company focuses on helping small companies succeed online by delivering a number of reliable hosting products. Founded in 2003, Crucial has been working with thousands of Australian businesses and is recognized as a reliable partner for digital innovation.