We are looking for a PPC Manager/Specialist who will join our team in our Belgrade office
In this role, you should be well-versed in the principles of Search Engine Marketing (SEM), Paid Performance Marketing, basics of SEO (mostly the part about landing page optimization) and conversions tracking processes.
Most campaigns that we run, are strictly performance delivery based on the client’s business goals.
Your goal will be to ensure that the client’s online marketing investment has the highest possible return on investment (ROI).
- Setting up and managing Performance Advertising campaigns, primarily on Google Ads, Facebook Ads and LinkedIn
- Participate in forming effective multi-channel paid advertising strategies
- Campaigns planning, promotion plan creation and budgets determination
- Active campaigns management, implementing tests and optimizations
- Finding opportunities to improve campaigns’ results
- Tracking KPIs and producing useful reports for clients and management
- Write attractive and concise adverts copy
- At least 2 years of proven experience as a PPC Manager/Specialist (both Google and Facebook Ads)
- Agency experience is highly preferable
- Excellent English communication skills
- Experience in data analysis and knowledge of conversions tracking setup process
- Familiarity with multiple platforms (e.g. Google Ads, Facebook Business Manager, LinkedIn Ads…) is preferred
- Knowledge of analytics tools (Google Analytics, Facebook Analytics etc.)
- Proficient in Office, particularly Excel / Google Sheets
- We started as an SEO agency 9 years ago, and today we are a Full Digital Marketing Agency & SaaS product developer and publisher
- We have offices in Novi Sad (Center), Belgrade (Center) and Hong Kong
- Our clients are based all over the world and are coming in all shapes and sizes. Primarily we do:
- B2B lead generation (in multiple verticals and industries like Finance, Real estate…)
- B2C lead generation
- Mobile User Acquisition
- Performance Advertising for E-commerce projects
Here’s what we’re bringing to the table:
- Cool office space in the Belgrade centre
- Inhabited with friendly experts in their own field, ready to transfer knowledge and help you expand your horizons in digital marketing – Development opportunities
- Working hours are flexible – and don’t worry, we are working in a regular Belgrade timezone
Please send us your CV and cover letter to [email protected] or fill out the form below.
Deadline for applications 30.03.2021.