Junior Customer Support Specialist
As we launched a couple of our own digital marketing tools (SaaS model), we are looking for new members of our team in our Belgrade and Novi Sad offices, for the position of:
Junior Customer Support and Success Specialist
Who is this Job For?
We are looking for Junior customer support representatives who are willing to learn about startups and the digital marketing industry by getting familiar with how our marketing tools work (don’t worry, they’re user-friendly and we provide thorough training) and through the process of providing customer service to the users of our software solutions.
If you seek a career in IT/Digital Marketing, your English is great, and you have awesome communication skills (no phone calls, just chat & email support), then this position is perfect for you.
Job Description & Responsibilities:
You will receive thorough and detailed training in how our tools operate, which means you’ll be working closely with our development, sales, and marketing specialists who will teach you all the tricks of the trade necessary for this job.
The training sessions and subsequent work will help you become an avid user of our marketing tools and will provide you with valuable experience in customer service and certain components of the digital marketing industry, which is a great advantage for your later career endeavors.
Typical workflow segments and activities:
- Customer onboarding – helping new clients create accounts and start using our tools.
- Helping existing customers solve the problems they encounter while using our tools – done via email and chat platforms like Intercom.
- Building sustainable trustworthy relationships through open and interactive communication regarding our in-house tools on online platforms (social media communities, group discussions, Intercom, AppSumo, Product Hunt…)
- Handling complaints, providing appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits, and following up to ensure resolution.
- Identifying and assessing customer needs in order to meet their requirements and achieve client satisfaction.
- Helping clients deliver results by using our tools through customer training regarding existing and new software features, as well as our new products and services.
- Weekly/monthly reporting on targets, community stats, and user performance to the team leader.
- Segmenting lists and creating a highly organized user base for future activations and retention.
- Research, analysis, and improvement of target user personas and community audiences.
- Excellent knowledge of the English language
- Basic computer skills
- Positive attitude, customer orientation, and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Sufficient understanding of digital trends and a strong will to stay up to date with the digital marketing industry and SaaS trends
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Top-level motivation, ability to take initiative, a hands-on mentality
- Ability to stay organized enough to work on parallel projects and can meet strict deadlines
- Great learning opportunities for advancing your career and gain experience, develop, and grow
- Competitive salary
- Full onboarding training
- A friendly, creative, and encouraging work environment
- A team full of some of the best specialists in digital marketing in the region
Got what it takes to work with a great team of 70 professionals? Please submit your CV and cover letter to the form below:
Deadline: January 30th, 2021