Full Stack Developer
We are looking for a full stack developer who can join our team in our Novi Sad office and help us build data driven web applications for web marketing purposes, as well as offer assistance in our other projects.
Your main role will be development of web applications along with the usual accompanying responsibilities
Ideal candidates are those who:
- Are comfortable with HTML/CSS (high level, latest specs)
- Have experience with JS (medium level, Vue.js is a bonus)
- Are as intimately acquainted with PHP as possible (at least custom WordPress theme level or higher, knowledge of oop programming, Laravel is a bonus)
- Have worked with PS & AI (extracting assets from design files)
- Know what an API is
- Use Git
- Produce standardized, meticulously clean code
We hope to find someone who is:
- Independent but also a team player (willing to help others as well as to learn from them)
- Highly organized
- Not afraid to express their opinion
To be deemed suitable, a full stack developer candidate would have to be proficient in the creation of all types of consumer websites (in WordPress or without CMS), would have to know how to use CSS frameworks (bulma.io, bootstrap, semantic and similar) and would have to be able to convert design into a well coded website. An ideal candidate would strive to improve his knowledge and use the latest technologies, but would also be able to manipulate websites built using old and bad code.
We at Four Dots are offering competitive pay and an opportunity to work in a laid back atmosphere alongside young people who live and breathe the web, just like you.
If you recognized yourself in the description above, please send your resume to email@example.com
or submit it via the form below.